Do you want to build a diverse team? Are you looking for a talented engineering student for a summer internship or a 6 (or more) months internship? Our Shasta internship program is here for you!
Our non-profit American Friends of Arts et Métiers (AFAM) is committed to meet your company’s goals and connect you with talented French young engineers through our Shasta internship program!
Our Students come from:
- Graduate French engineering Arts et Métiers ParisTech (Top 10 school in France) students and PhDs;
- Divers profiles such as:
- mechanical and industrial engineering,
- automobile and rail,
- supply chain,
- robotics and mechatronics,
- business analytics,
- software engineering,
- risk prevention,
- artificial intelligence,
- data science,
- Study in one of the best Graduate engineering schools in France
- Have work experience in engineering
- Go through mentorship Shasta program in the US
- Have been informed about companies, life and work in the US
- Have access to Shasta grants and so can have additional financial support
Just a few steps to hire a young engineering talent!
Finding a right candidate
- Contact us to tell about your company’s needs
- Meet our candidates over email or over the phone
- Select you candidate
- Choose your intern and sign a contract
- Our team will provide assistance for J-1 Visa application process to our students. We work with our partner InternAbroad USA to facilitate J-1 visa application process through Easy Apply Service. We invite you to take advantage of this service. But you can as well work with such sponsors as French American Chamber of Commerce or CIEE.
- Our team will guide new hires through the relocation process
- Our team is available to assist you at any time before, during or after the internship
Contact us today by email to find your Dream Engineering Intern!