About the Yosemite Mentorship program
To fulfill this purpose AFAM team created the Yosemite program, named after a Californian national park famous for its giant, ancient sequoia trees, for the iconic viewpoints and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome. The Yosemite program is about exploring novel business possibilities in the United States in order to build or develop your own business, grow your business idea and take it to the next level.
- The Yosemite program is designed to help existing and future entrepreneurs understand and develop their companies in the USA.
- We also thrive to create a spirit of entrepreneurship amongst the existing Gadz'arts and to open their horizon towards creating or developing a company in the USA, which is simplier than one might think.
Since AFAM is a nonprofit organization, our Yosemite mentoring services are free:
• You can meet with your mentor via email, video, phone or online chat (one or several consultations are possible) .
• Our mentors are experienced in all aspects and stages of business development, whether you’re thinking of starting a business or growing your existing company.
Who can join the Yosemite mentorship program?- All Gadz'arts students or alumni alike, established entrepreneurs or those with a business idea/project are eligible for this mentorship program.
Our Mentors can
- Offer expertise
- Assist you in improving your business plans
- Help you understand the US market and its distribution models
- Help you understand how to create and structure a company
Our Mentors’ expertise
- US market
- Product/market fit
- Support you with product adaptation
- Help you find useful contacts
- Fine-tune new strategies & ideas
- Provide you with proven business tools
Please reply to the following questions and we will contact you as soon as possible. Please select all areas you are interested in ( multiple choices are possible):
To know more about our mentors (mentionned above), please refer to our page "Our Yosemite Mentors"
Please send us your answers and we will contact you as soon as possible.
If you did not receive our reply 7 days after your initial request, please contact us by email to review your request together.
Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!