OUR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
AFAM: Tell us more about yourself
AMAURY: Hey I’m Amaury! I’m a Li 216 alumn. I’m currently a second-year student at A&M Lille. During my spare time, I oversee the treasury part of A&M rock Club and I also sell some saucisson in my place for a very fair price. Currently, I’m working hard in the Atel’ss to finish before the end of the year our Clé d’ex. Regarding next year, I got accepted at my third-year master: CREDA which is or...
I graduated University of Michigan with a MS in Aerospace Engineering in April 2017 in addition to my MS and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Arts et Métiers Paristech.
I came to the US in August 2017 for my MS at University of Michigan. To study in the US you have to be much more autonomous than in France due to their schooling ...
- Meet our Community - Anne-Perrine Avrin (Bo 208)
- Meet our Community - Mathilde Deveraux (Bo 211)
- Meet our Community - Soazig Kaam (Bo 209)
- Meet our Community - Fanny Thublier (Li 209)
- Meet our Community - Basma Aiouche (Cl 214)
- Interview with Pierre-Edouard Brasseur (Li 208), a newbie in SF
- First months at UC Berkeley - notes by Louis Renaux (Cl 216)
- Meet our Georgia Tech students - Nicolas Giffard (An 215) and Guillaume Migeon (Ai 215)!
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Louis Renaux (Cl 216)
- Meet our Georgia Tech students - Fanny, Nicolas and Vincent!