OUR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
AFAM: Tell us more about yourself
AMAURY: Hey I’m Amaury! I’m a Li 216 alumn. I’m currently a second-year student at A&M Lille. During my spare time, I oversee the treasury part of A&M rock Club and I also sell some saucisson in my place for a very fair price. Currently, I’m working hard in the Atel’ss to finish before the end of the year our Clé d’ex. Regarding next year, I got accepted at my third-year master: CRE...
I graduated University of Michigan with a MS in Aerospace Engineering in April 2017 in addition to my MS and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Arts et Métiers Paristech.
I came to the US in August 2017 for my MS at University of Michigan. To study in the US you have to be much more autonomous than in France due to their schooling...
My name is Yann Orieult, I worked as a research assistant in the Human Systems Integration division at NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View (California) from February to June 2016. Before that, I graduated with a master of science in October 2015 from the Polytechnic University of Madrid and with my engineering degree in February 2016 from the Arts & Métiers Paris Tech Engineering School. I have always been very interested in theoretical subjects...
I am Julien Nachef, first year student at Arts et Métiers ParisTech, and I plan to apply for a Master of Science in Civil Engineering at UC Berkeley.
Nowadays, UC Berkeley is recognized internationally among top ranking institutions, and its t...
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Louis Renaux (Cl 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Antoine Laurent (Li 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Grégoire Magdelaine (Ch 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Maurice Lubetzki (Ch. 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Louis Mercie (Ai 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Myriam Amour (Li 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Ariel Cohen Codar (Ai. 216)
- Meet our Detroit representative Xavier Ovize (Cl. 189)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Mattia Pelissou (Li 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Robert Gan (Bo 216)