OUR STUDENTS AND ALUMNI
AFAM: Tell us more about yourself
AMAURY: Hey I’m Amaury! I’m a Li 216 alumn. I’m currently a second-year student at A&M Lille. During my spare time, I oversee the treasury part of A&M rock Club and I also sell some saucisson in my place for a very fair price. Currently, I’m working hard in the Atel’ss to finish before the end of the year our Clé d’ex. Regarding next year, I got accepted at my third-year master: CREDA which is or...
I graduated University of Michigan with a MS in Aerospace Engineering in April 2017 in addition to my MS and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Arts et Métiers Paristech.
I came to the US in August 2017 for my MS at University of Michigan. To study in the US you have to be much more autonomous than in France due to their schooling ...
- Meet our Georgia Tech students - Nicolas Giffard (An 215) and Guillaume Migeon (Ai 215)!
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Louis Renaux (Cl 216)
- Meet our Georgia Tech students - Fanny, Nicolas and Vincent!
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Antoine Laurent (Li 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Grégoire Magdelaine (Ch 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Maurice Lubetzki (Ch. 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Louis Mercie (Ai 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Myriam Amour (Li 216)
- Meet our Parcours US Students - Ariel Cohen Codar (Ai. 216)
- Meet our Detroit representative Xavier Ovize (Cl. 189)