What kind of financial help is available?
Any Arts Et Metiers student coming to the US for an internship may apply for AFAM financial support.
Conditions for application
- Being currently enrolled as a student of Arts et Metiers Paris Tech.
- Having an approved internship in the US – with approved VISA (J1).
- A formal request has to be sent to one of the AFAM board member to support a financial support.
It must include the following information:
- Description of the internship – including approval from the company providing internship
- Accepted visa receipt
- Motivation for the internship / financial support request
- Two character references, attesting to the honesty, integrity, and earnestness of the applicant
- An engagement of providing updated feedback to the board
- A student could not have received other public financial aids (for instance, student mobility financial aid from MESR or any other la SOCE financial help). A student should prepare a written sworn statement that he/she did not receive any other public financial aid.
- Approval from a decisional committee delegated by the AFAM board empowered to make recommendation to assign – or not – a financial support upon request.
- AFAM board formal vetting based on decisional committee to the board.
To proceed with your funding request or if you have any questions, please contact Albina Patou-Chebykina.