PRIME Inc is looking for an intern / trainee to assist in its technology partnerships and open innovation activities.
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 18 months (starting January 2019)
The Technology and Innovation Intern/Trainee reports to the Innovation Director. The position is focused on working on open innovation and technology partnerships programs between Paris Region and US-based labs, startups and companies. The responsibilities include:
- Assist in Startups Sourcing and Learning Expeditions Programs in the US, helping large French corporations identify innovative companies to partner with.
- Assist in creating Techwatch and Market Research reports.
Contribute to the organization of Techmeetings for the Global Open Innovation Network. • Manage contacts database and CRM platform (Salesforce, etc.).
- Develop an extended network in the Silicon Valley entrepreneurship and startup ecosystem, attending local events and workshops.
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Deep understanding of the major technologies underlying the digital transformation of a variety of industries
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to quickly learn new aspects of technologies
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to set up, scope, and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas, goals and results
- Proficiency in marketing tools and social media
- Ability to take initiative and problem solving capabilities
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and French is a must
- Proven track record of working closely with startups and/or large corporations a plus
- Master’s degree in Business or Engineering would be the ideal academic background for this position