What kind of financial help is available?
Any Arts Et Metiers student coming to the US for an internship may apply for AFAM financial support.
Conditions for application
- Being currently enrolled as a student of Arts et Metiers Paris Tech
- Having an approved internship in the US – with approved VISA (J)
- A formal request has to be sent to one of the AFAM board member to support a financial support. It must include the following information:
- Description of the internship – including approval from the company providing internship
- Accepted visa receipt
- Motivation for the internship / financial support request
- Two character references, attesting to the honesty, integrity, and earnestness of the applicant
- An engagement of providing updated feedback to the board
- Approval from a decisional committee delegated by the AFAM board empowered to make recommendation to assign – or not – a financial support upon request
- AFAM board formal vetting based on decisional committee to the board