Georgia Institute of Technology and Arts et Métiers ParisTech Joint Degree
- Extended immersion in a different education system and different working methods.
- The engineering student graduates from Arts et Métiers ParisTech and also gets the Master degree of the Georgia Institute of Technology.
The admission to the program is a two-step process:
- Pre-selection by Arts et Metiers at the end of the first year, by ranking and personal project
- Decision of admission by the Georgia Institute of Technology:
- 3 letters of recommendation
- High scores on both TOEFL or TOEIC and GRE.
The Georgia Institute of Technology and Arts & Metiers Paris Tech have established a strong partnership in both academia and research. Students will graduate, from a world renowned engineering university ranked 5th by the Shanghai ranking and 4th among US universities by US News and World Report. Participation in this program offers key benefits:
- A program of excellence, highly respected by international companies
- Largest US engineering program
- Affordable program
- International experience
- Elite Engineering university (Grande Ecole)
- 5,700 students
- 8 teaching and research centers
- 3 institutes (Chambéry, Chalon-sur-Saône, Bastia)
- Close at hand with regional and national industry.
- Located in Atlanta (GTA) with campuses in Europe (GT Lorraine), in Asia (GT Shan¬ghai) and activities in Ireland, Singapore, Costa Rica
- Campus with 21,000 students
- High integration of academia, research and economic development
- In 15 years, more than 350 Arts et Metiers students graduated with the Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering via the GT Lorraine campus.
For more information:
GTL- in English
GTA- in English
ensam.eu -en français